Crust Resources’ quality assurance policy is based on principles and values provided for in the Company Mission, strategy and goals.
Quality Management System (QMS) creation is a major strategic direction of our business activities. The QMS is regarded as a useful tool for creation and management of effective business processes. The system formation will result in provision of services of consistently high quality, fully meeting customers’ expectations.
The company pursues the following goals in the field of quality assurance:
- Strict compliance of the company’s services with international, national, and corporate standards and requirements.
- Professional and technical level of the services must correspond to or exceed that of the leading enterprises and companies operating in the Nigerian market and in other countries where we do business.
- Responsibility to customers for the quality of the services rendered.
- Cost efficiency of the services as compared with other companies operating in the market.
- Development and implementation of new services that fully satisfy our customers’ needs.
- Continuous monitoring of complaints and claims from customers, and aim to maintain these at zero.
- Positioning of the company as employing professional staff educated to the right level for the job, and providing services of high quality.
The strategies for achieving these goals is are:
- Focus on the process management model and continuous improvement of the company services (in accordance with the market requirements).
- The QMS development, implementation, and maintenance in conformity with ISO 9001 standards.
- Satisfaction of customers’ requirements to all services. Fulfillment of the customers’ requirements within the shortest periods of time, ensuring highest quality. The services can be provided under Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Understanding of the customer needs. Their present and future specific requirements.
- Continuous cooperation with customers in order to understand their needs.
- Transparency – customers obtain access to information on the quality of the services.
- Priority of quality issues in “personnel – technology – organization” chain.
- Strict quality assurance procedures at all stages of the services life cycle, well-defined personnel responsibility for quality assurance.
- Primary focus on prevention of a possible decrease in quality rather than on measures to restore the quality level.
Consistent training of all personnel in the sphere of quality, each employee’s participation in services improvement, rewards for quality improvement.
Crust Resources Limited is committed to preventing the accidental loss of any of its resources, including employees and physical assets.
In fulfilling this commitment to protect both people and property, management will provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment, in accordance with industry standards and in compliance with legislative requirements, and will strive to eliminate any foreseeable hazards which may result in property damage, accidents, or personal injury/illness.
We recognize that the responsibility for health and safety are shared. All employees will be equally responsible for minimizing accidents within our facilities and on our work sites. Safe work practices and job procedures will be clearly defined in the company’s Health and Safety Manual for all employees to follow.
Accidental loss can be controlled through good management in combination with active employee involvement. Safety is the direct responsibility of all managers, supervisors, employees, and contractors.
All management activities will comply with company safety requirements as they relate to planning, operation and maintenance of facilities and equipment. All employees will perform their jobs properly in accordance with established procedures and safe work practices.
We recognize our responsibility to control impacts to the environment from our business activities and services. We are fully committed to environmental solutions for current and future generations and to meet or exceed applicable environmental laws, regulations and organizational objectives. As a reputable organization, we are committed to the prevention of pollution and continual improvement through implementation of our environmental management system. Essentially, our corporate policy objectives are:
- Provide a safe and healthful workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained and have appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the communities where we operate, and act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment. Report them to authorities promptly and inform affected parties as appropriate.
- Conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials, purchasing recycled materials, and using recyclable packaging and other materials.
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy, improving energy efficiency, and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy sources when feasible.
- Participate in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding around the world and share appropriate pollution prevention technology, knowledge and methods.
- Utilize CRUST RESOURCES products, services and expertise around the world to assist in the development of solutions to environmental problems.
- Meet or exceed all applicable government requirements and voluntary requirements to which CRUST RESOURCESsubscribes. Set and adhere to stringent requirements of our own no matter where in the world the company does business.
- Strive to continually improve CRUST RESOURCES‘s Environmental management system and performance, and periodically issue progress reports to appropriate authority.
- Conduct rigorous audits and self-assessments of CRUST RESOURCES‘s compliance with this policy, measure progress of CRUST RESOURCES‘s environmental affairs performance, and report periodically to the Board of Directors.
Every employee and every contractor on CRUST RESOURCES premises is expected to follow this policy and to report any environmental, health, or safety concern to CRUST RESOURCES management. Managers are expected to take prompt action.
Crust Resources is committed not to merely developing its business volume or making profits but to contributing to the development of the Nigerian human and material resources which impacts positively on the economy through its operations.
To this end, all CRNL operations are structures with a view to:
- Encouraging Nigerian participation in the company equity holding or partnerships.
- Increasing the number of Nigerians in each discipline/skill-pool through training and manpower development programmes.
- Searching for experience Nigerians and encouraging subcontractors to engage them in project execution positions.
- Encourgage the use of made-in –Nigeria goods and services or requiring that needed goods/fabrication/services/assembly or components be done in-country, in a knowledge /technology transfer plan
- Involving Nigerian banks, insurance firms and other financial institutions in project financial transactions.